Mensonge encore! Aucun tir n'est parti de Canna! Haaretz.
Haaretz, le grand quotidien de centre gauche israélien, note les versions contradictoires des officiels et de l'armée israélienne au sujet de prétendus tir de Cana qui auraient justifié le "bombardement" de la ville, entraînant la mort de dizaines d'enfants pris dans leur sommeil :
"It now appears that the military had no information on rockets launched from the site of the building, or the presence of Hezbollah men at the time.The Israel Defense Forces had said after the deadly air-strike that many rockets had been launched from Qana. However, it changed its version on Monday.
The site was included in an IAF plan to strike at several buildings in proximity to a previous launching site. Similar strikes were carried out in the past. However, there were no rocket launches from Qana on the day of the strike "
Ce que confirme la Croix Rouge : Red Cross workers and residents of Qana, where Israeli bombing killed at least 60 civilians, have told IPS that no Hezbollah rockets were launched from the city before the Israeli air strike. La Croix-Rouge libanise constituant d'ailleurs la cible principale des forces sionistes : Lebanese Red Cross Repeatedly Targeted, (...) "Immediately after we got the call we took three ambulances and headed to Qana, but three bombs nearly hit our first ambulance, so we turned back." They attempted to head out to Qana a second time, but again their ambulances were attacked, and they returned to base. "They were keeping us away," Shaulan said.
"You can see here that everyone the Israelis are attacking are civilians and the Red Cross, and now we are having trouble reaching villages to collect bodies because they've bombed most of the roads and bridges before they told people to leave their homes." Mohammad Zatar, who has been working for the Lebanese Red Cross in Tyre since 1993, said he had never before seen attacks on rescue workers. Zatar said that most of the bodies they were picking up were of women and children.
La BBC, peu suspecte d'"antisémitisme" : Qana bombs an Israeli 'war crime'
Human Rights Watch accused the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) of treating southern Lebanon as a "free-fire zone". It said the failure to distinguish between civilians and combatants could be judged as a war crime, and called for an UN probe into the conflict.
Israel has insisted that Hezbollah sheltered in Qana and used it as a base to fire rockets across the border.
But Human Rights Watch called on a UN commission to investigate whether serious violations of international law had taken place during the conflict. "The Israeli military seems to consider anyone left in the area a combatant who is fair game for attack," said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch. "Such consistent failure to distinguish combatants and civilians is a war crime."